Sunday 25 October 2015

So very exciting ....

I have to share this with all of you as I am so very excited. I have been doing colouring in for a we while and I have been working with SarahJayne quite a bit she is giving me proper colouring lessons as well as the fairs and shows we've been going to. Well I applied for the Dt design team at Cute as a button and I have been accepted. I adore the Cute as a button design stamps, they are gorgeous and I can hardly believe I have been so Lucky so be accepted. It is a real honour I can hardly wait to get started, im looking forward to working with the other designers and to of course show you guys the finished cards or projects. For those of you who havent yet seen the Cute as a button stamps by Francesca Lopez head over to this page http://cute-as-a-button-stamps.myshopify.com/collections/all and have a look around. You'll soon see why I am so excited. Well anyways it's well past my bedtime and I need to get a good night's sleep the ideas are all jumping around my head.
Sweet Dreams. 
Just realised this didn't post on mon night I must have been so sleepy I clicked the wrong button so posting now keep your eyes peeled very shortly for my first card 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment