Saturday 7 November 2015

Shhh! Sleeping fairy ...... Sneaky peaks

This week has been a busy week behind the scenes at fairy hollow HQ.
I have been making wool fairies and Angels and more Christmas decorations many of these will only be available on a one off basis. 
I'm getting ready for Christmas with an elf hat and Christmas tree brooches 
And above that are two of my gorgeous and blinged fairies. It's not just me been busy making new things. Francesca at Cute as a button has been working her socks off I can share a couple of her special sneak peaks with you they are gorgeous. I have made a super special card with one of the designs and I can't wait to show you all.
You can pop along to http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/welcome-to-challenge-16-christmas-and.html and find out how to join in the challenge too! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment