Thursday 10 December 2015

Cute as a button New Release Day

For this month I picked the digi stamp with I love Stamps on it.(of course) 
I decided that I was in need of a treat for me a new Desk calender for the new Year and my new workspace.
Here's what I did and how.
First off I printed out the digi and then got out my Spectrum noir pencils, I love these. I can see such a big improvement in my colouring. I used 1,4,5,9 for the skin 102,104 and 113 for her hair I then used several blues shading to do her a denim skirt. I then fussy cut her out and got several sheets of green backing paper from my stash. 
I then cut out several different circle sentiments I played around arranging them on the bottom and top.
I then used the same papers to mount my calender pad and I chose to make this into an easel one. I love this new Digi and there are several other beautiful ones to choose from this month. Pop over to http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.fr/2015/12/december-releases-are-out.html?m=1 and have a look 
Hopefully I will some exciting news to share with you over the next few weeks hope you loves the deal calender as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment