Saturday 26 December 2015

New beginnings challenge card

This month on the cute as a button halls he blog the theme is new beginnings. I chose to do the wedding couple as we are hoping to get married next year! 
First before I get over excited and go into wedding plans, here's how I did my card first off I printed off the wedding couple then I got out my spectrum noir pencils I used 1,4,8,9 for the skin. For his hair I used 112,114,116,118 and 120. The other half dos point out I did their hair the same as ours and was I trying to be romantic. I used some irreidesent glutter on the top of the dress. I coloured the dowse and tie in the same purple. I'm not  going with purple for our colour scheme. 
Next I went through my stash and I used some pink and grey papers from it. I fussy cut the bride and groom and the birds from one of my papers in my stash. I then cut the sentiment out the comes with the digi stamp and I mounted that and the birds on grey paper. To finish it off I added some pale pink and grey card candy.
I hope you like the card and I will deffinately be featuring some of my favourite pastel shades when we tie the knot.
If this has inspired you to take part in the challenge blog simply pop over to 

No comments:

Post a Comment