Friday 1 January 2016

January Challenge cute as a button blog

It's that time of the month again time for a new challenge in the cute as a button blog here's the link http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/welcome-to-challenge-18-love-and-winner.html?spref=fb&m=1
This months theme is love 
Here is my card I used my trusty spectrum noir pencils. Some papers from my stash from a flower and romance pack and some lace and some paper flowers. My other half and me went on our first date on the 11th of Feb we had such a good time we had our second third a fourth date within a week. This year it's 4 years and we will hopefully be getting married later this year. When I looked at this stamp it reminded me of our first date (to think I almost never went!) at the time of our first date I was blonde so this is what I went with when colouring this stamp. I'm so glad I went and I hope you like the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment