Sunday 10 January 2016

January new release day at Cute as a Button

I can believe we are already at the 10th of January times flying by. 
Here is my new release card for January
And here's the how I did her :-
First off I printed out the digi and got out my spectrum noir pencils an water colour pens. 
Here she is all coloured for her skin I used 1,4,7, for her dress 31,33,35,36 same for her shoes and I used brown for her eyes and hair I then went along several outlines with my watercolour pens I then dipped my brush in water and blended in. Next I fussy cut her out . 
I laid out some papers from my stash including one from the faded florals collection I added some lace and then some gems and a sentiment on the easel part of the card.  And I die cut a present using my big shot and the bebunni present die from crafters companion
(Please excuse the mess on my desk) the with love sentiment and tag die I got with a craft magazine last week I cut it from the same backing paper as the card and some white card stock I had I then cut a frame for it to sit on. I hope you feel inspired by this card I had great fun making it. 
There is a discount code on all the new release images for te next couple of days so be quick and snap up a bargain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment