Tuesday 22 September 2015

Craft room and decorating

The last few days have been very busy at fairy hollow HQ as we've been doing some decorating.
We decided a few weeks ago that we would turn the spare room into some crafty space for me, as I keep taking over the dining table and every other availiable space. Well after deciding that we also decided it'd make more sense if it was the bigger room (don't I just have the best other half ever). So on Sunday every thing got piled into the bigger bedroom and other half got cracking painting it's a lovely aubergine colour on one wall magnolia on the others. I spent yesterday moving the clothes into the cupboards while other half painted the living room (yep I know what a gem he is) we will have a feature wall that's a dark chocolate brown colour it's really rich and actually makes the room look bigger. 
So today I'm putting everything away in my craft room (other half insists its a play room makes me sound like a wee kid hehe) once I've done that i am going to sit and craft to my hearts content there's even a sofa in there for doggies to sit on and it will be ideal when we have folk to stay over :) so here's one of my progress shots if my bedroom after 1 coat of paint I can't wait to make and get some new accessories and decorations to put up 1st on the list is curtains that match. Once I get it finished I will pop up some pictures I can't wait :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment