Sunday 6 September 2015

New Felt Your Own Picture Kits

Today I am launching my range of felt your own picture kits available in :-  Dolphin, Seal, Fairy House, Sheep and Mermaid these will be available in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Fairyhollowcreations?ref=hdr_shop_menu
At a price of £7.95 Felt your own picture kits contain 2 needles, full colour instructions with pictures, An easel and caves to display your make and the wool roving required to do the picture from the instructions. Certain kits will include a foam pad to use for felting.
Also I will be doing a felt kit for making your own Gnome, Santa hat brooch, snowman, mini Christmas tree  and Christmas Tree decorations.
Soon I am hoping to offer wool roving angel kits and mini fairy kits too!   
Downloadable instructions for the pictures can purchased separately if you wish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment