Tuesday 15 September 2015

Penguins, Robins and other baubles

On Saturday I went to Annan where a friendship day was being hosted. As I knew it was for adults with additional support needs I thought of what we could make that wouldn't take too long and that we could all still sit around and chat while doing.
So I decided on polystyrene baubles that we could cover with wool roving and felt I took lots of different colours of roving and made up 2 samples.
A penguin and  a robin, it was really fun to share my crafting skills with others and I especially enjoyed hearing the ideas of what baubles were being made we had one purple one a few penguins, a cat a dog and lots of fun.
I hope I can take part in events like this again and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for pictures of the event.
Here's some of the baubles 

No comments:

Post a Comment