Wednesday 2 September 2015

So we already in September

So as we are already in September some of my favorite things are around art this time of year as the nights get longer, you can't beat snuggling up with a good book. Bonfires, hot dogs and toffee apples. 
And best of all my favorite thing the run up to Christmas I love it spending time with family playing board Games on Christmas Eve while eating homemade Sausage rolls and mince pies washed down with mulled wine.(this usually doesn't run quite like this some one always cheats at monopoly it's such a cut throat game there's always a fall out someone in a huff just in time for bed)  jealous yet? 
I'm one of those that goes over the top with the decorations if the house doesn't look like santas grotto it's just not festive enough so this week I shall be looking  for inspiration for festive makes I have already done a few beautiful winter fairies and tree gnomes I'm thinking some Santa hats and lots of other festive goodies. 
What's your favorite autumn thing? I shall leave you with one of my winter fairies as you mull it over...

No comments:

Post a Comment