Wednesday 30 September 2015

Enjoy Autumn

I was sat last night and I saw lots of Christmas ideas and makes and I'm bad for it myself I've been making Christmas things since July. Yesterday we walked the dogs it was a beautiful autumn day, sunny and warm in fact better than most of our summer days. I was looking to find acorns for a project t and highly disappointed as I didn't find one but what I did see was very few of the trees had actually started to shed their leaves some were starting to get the tinge on them. You know that glorious colour change where they are green, orange through to russet. That's what got me thinking was I so focuses on being organised I was missing all the best parts the lead up through Autumn relishing the changing colours, and what I love the most days like yesterday where it's still warm when your moving around but there's that little nip on a morning.
To celebrate Autumn I'm going to make several Autumn themed makes here's one.
I'm also going to make a spiced squash and sweet potato soup for lunch today yum yum!
Don't forget to look up and enjoy the world we live in so much to be inspired by :) 
Bye for now from fairy hollow.

No comments:

Post a Comment